Friday, March 23, 2012

While Driving Home.

Now there's a catchy title. So there I was driving along, minding my own business thinking about breathing through my nose as a self-limiter during endurance activities and all of a sudden like a bolt of lightening out of a clear blue sky I started hating the CF'ers again. They have these gyms and these people, an amazing resource for experimentation and development and all they do is CF. What a waste.

FRIDAY'S WORKOUT
Bike 30 minutes
I was breathing through my nose and doing sprints and out of the saddle work but only until I couldn't maintain it and still breathe through my nose. I would then recover and do it again.
DROM
Bench 5 @ 60/5 @ 75/5 @ 90/5 @ 100/5 @ 115/5+ @ 130 (got 10)
Circuit:
Push ups 3 x 15
Floor wipers 3 x 7 @ 100
Farmer's walk 3 x 40yds with 85lb DBs

Breathing through your nose was an idea I first encountered in a book called Body, Mind and Sport I haven't thought about it in years but Pavel and Dan John brought it up in their book Easy Strength. I like the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment