Thursday, March 22, 2012

That's a Bloody Stupid Idea.

Right at the beginning of the ab wheel part of the circuit I realized that straight leg raises in a support position and ab wheels are not a good combination. This is the 2 x 4 learning method that works best with thick headed louts like me. Take a 2 x 4 and crack it across the head of the student. that will get their attention then you may impart the lesson.
I keep having to explain to people why I don't wear a lifting belt when I do sub maximal lifts. It is a crutch and you can come to rely on the belt for support and then when you need that support and you don't have the belt you are compromised.
I took yesterday off.

THURSDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 5 minutes
DROM
Dead lift 5 @ 110/5 @ 135/5 @ 160/5 @ 175/5 @ 205/5+ @ 230 (got 10)
Circuit:
Dips 6/5/5
SLR 3 x 9
Ab wheel 3 x 5

...und das ist alles.

No comments:

Post a Comment