Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sandbagin' Or What? (2 g's or 1?)

I dropped 6 minutes off the swing/goblet squat workout today so I have either gotten exponentially stronger or I seriously sandbagged last week. I prefer to believe that I have gotten stronger.
The clock is ticking on Chip's appearance. It will be cancelled on Friday if I don't have 13 people signed up. I now have exactly zero.
If I have to cancel I would highly recommend, if you live in So Cal that you make the trek out to Palm Desert and see Chip at Desert Crossfit on Saturday the 9th of November

WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT
W/U 3 rounds of:
Haloes x 5 ea
Windmills x 5 ea @ 8 lbs.
Wall squats x 5
Pump stretch x 5
TGU x 1 ea @ 10
Other than the weights on the windmills and TGU this will stay the same for awhile so I am not going to write the whole thing out each day.

W/O 5 rounds of:
KB swings x 10
Goblet squat x 1 @ 75
KB swings x 15
Goblet squat x 2 @ 75
KB swings x 25
Goblet squat x 3 @ 75
Almost woossed (spelling) out on the GS today but I toughed it out because I am a tough guy.

C/D
Indian clubs and reset

No comments:

Post a Comment