Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fun With Indian Clubs

I was obsessed before but now its getting out of hand. All I can think about it Indian clubs. Is that a problem doctor?
Here are some links for club swinging.
Big Kahuna
... and here.
...and here.
The first one is actually the zen Kahuna.

TUESDAY'S WORKOUT
W/U 3 rounds of:
Haloes 5 ea
Windmills 5 ea
Pump stretch x 5
Squat x 5
Turkish Get Up x 1 ea

W/O 5 rounds/1:30 RI
KB swings x 10
Dips x 2
KB swings x 15
Dips x 3
KB swings x 25
Dips x 5
I did the dips with a green band and just explored pain free ROM. I want to build strength back into this without hurting myself. I let you know how that works out.

C/D
Indian club fun (see links)
Reset

I am only going to give the workshop with Chip one more week as I have to cover the cost of the space and Chip's travel time. The response has been less than stellar. See Coming Events page for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment