Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Failing Eyesight Will Make You Strong

I went looking for a 55 lb dumb bell today. I found one took it back to the bench and did my 3 sets of five with it. As I was putting it back I got a closer look at it, it was 65 lbs. 10 lbs more than I had planned to lift today.
There was entirely too much pulling in the workout so I will be revising for next week to balance that out.
I am going to include Goblet Squats and Turkish Get Ups in the warm up from now on just to make sure I get them in.

WEDNESDAY’S WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Push ups 3 x 10
Turkish get up 4 R/4 L
Goblet squat 2 x 5
Done in the following order 
I did 10 push ups, 4 TGU R and 5 Goblet squats
then 10 push ups 4 TGU L and 5 Goblet squats 
and then 10 push ups

Dead lift 5 @ 125/5 @ 165/1+ @ 305 (got 3)
DB row 3 x 5 @ 65
The above were done as a circuit with as much rest as I needed

Pull ups 3 x 5
Ab wheel 3 x 12
The above were done as a circuit with about 2 minutes rest

No comments:

Post a Comment