Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You're Not Supposed to Eat It?

A friend of mine called the other day asking for info on steroids. I don't use the stuff but I gave him a couple of forums that he could look at for that type of stuff. 3 days later he shows up at my house and gives me a little packet of something called AndroGel. It looked like something you would eat and that is how I thought you used it. I didn't eat it. Someone at the gym told me it was a topical application that was absorbed through the skin. Kind of glad I didn't eat it.

TUESDAY'S WORKOUT
Stair thing 5 minutes
DROM
Press 5 @ 45 x 3/5 @ 60/3 @ 70/1+ @ 80 (got 10)
Circuit:
Pull ups 5 x 3
Back ext. 5 x 10
Step ups 5 x 6 with 55lb DBs

WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT
Bike 5 minutes
DROM
Deadlift 5 @ 100/5 @ 125/5 @ 150/5 @ 190/3 @ 215/1+ @ 240 (got 10)
Circuit:
Dips 5 x 3
SLR 5 x 8
DB swings 5 x 15 @ 40lbs

...and that's it for now. Next week I am going to start the Tri training and give 6 days a week a go. I will swim on Monday, bike on Tuesday, run on Wednesday, swim on Thursday, bike on Friday and run on Saturday for one week and then work on coming up with a plan for the year with a little help from the Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel.

No comments:

Post a Comment