Monday, February 6, 2012

Okay Then.

The rowing thing is done. The Beach Sprints were on Saturday and I got 3rd in my age group with a time of 7:26.8 which tied my PR. Maybe after the triathlon season I will get back on the rower and see if I can do better next year.
The first race I plan on doing is the Redondo Beach Triathlon, the sprint distance which is 1/2 mile swim, 6 mile bike and 2 mile run. I tried on my wetsuit last night and it appears that I have put on a few inches since I bought it which is now nearly 15 years ago. Imagine that.

MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Bike 5 minutes
DROM
Squat 5 @ 45/5 @ 50/5 @ 55/5 @ 110/3 @ 125/1+ @ 140 (got 3)
The 140 went up pretty easy which gives me hope for my squat.

Circuit:
Push ups 5 x 10
V-ups 5 x 10
Box jumps 5 x 5 to 24"
Everything felt good and strong today. There must be a problem. My chest seems to have healed so I can do push ups again which makes my happy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment