Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday in So Cal

Foggy and cold. Chance of rain and that is a Sunday in southern California. the price of gas is heading up so it's time to start riding my bike to the gym. I have determined that lunges are painful. Not injury painful just unpleasant More reason to do them.

SATURDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 5 minutes (I have gone back to rowing for a WU because it gets everything working)
DROM
Box squat 5 @ 45/5 @ 55/5 @ 65/3 @ 150/2 @ 170/1 @ 185
The 185 went up pretty easy I am doing these to a lower target that is just a hair below parallel. Not a lot of weight by any standard but a lot for me.
Circuit:
Pull ups (strict chest to bar)5/5/4
Plank 3 x 1 minute
Lunge 3 x 6 with 40 lb DB
I am getting a spotter on the heavy squat and I am inordinately pleased with the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment