Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday is the new Thursday.

Posting on my off day. I am going on Monday and Tuesday taking Wednesday off then going Thursday, Friday and Saturday. most everything else stays the same. I am posting today because I will be starting the Recon Ron Pull Up program tomorrow. The link gives you all the sets and reps but no other instructions so here they are:
You need to have 6 dean hang pull ups to start so if you are not there yet, get to work.
Just follow the program taking about 1 to 2 minutes rest between sets.
If you stall on a week then repeat that week over.
If you stall for two weeks running on the same week then take 5 days off and start again.
Do the program for 6 days straight and take the seventh day off.
I will keep you posted on my results and hopefully I will get to 20 pull ups by the end of the program. If all goes well then in 5 months I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment