Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just when I thought I was safe.

Just when I thought I was over the CF stuff some friends invited me to their gym to do Fight Gone Bad. I went just to see what would happen. Nothing happened. I walked through the workout with just enough intensity to get my heart rate up. I modified the Sumo Dead Lift High Pulls by gripping wider and only pulling to mid chest. The score was low, 179 and the order of exercises was off because they didn't have enough stations set up. I do best on this workout when the row is last. I may game it this year and do it again next year or not. We'll see. Crossfit is just for laughs now and again but I can't take it seriously anymore. I told one of the trainers there that I was doing just dead hang pull ups now and he launched into the, production of power speech. I could only smile and nod. Any way that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment