Monday, October 22, 2012

5K Row and Such.

Did a 5K row today and my butt was really sore. Maybe TMI. I have refined the workout some to allow more time for rowing. So I will be doing one big lift each day, one core sort of thing and one work on weakness sort of thing and I am going to do the elliptical for 5 minutes each day because I like it.
The kettlebell warm up has finally solidified and it consists of 2 rounds of 10 swings/5 windmills/10 swings/5 Goblet squats/10 swings/3 turkish get ups.
I do a left side windmill and a right side TGU on the first round and then switch that on the second round.


MONDAY’S WORKOUT
Elliptical 5 minutes
Dynamic Range Of Motion Warm Up
Front squat 5 @ 50/5 @ 60/1 @ 120

Pull Ups 3 x 4
Plank 3 x :20 second on the Left, Middle and Right
Pull ups and plank done as a circuit.

Row 5K Time 20:42.8/Avg. pace 2:04.2/Avg SR 22

No comments:

Post a Comment