Friday, October 7, 2011

Squats suck or...

I suck at them and so they are hated. Slept good last night but something was wrong today because I felt like crap. It was indeed a bad day at black rock. I might try just a straight linear progression on the squats for a while and see if that helps. Been feeling under the weather lately. On a different note there are two things that are guaranteed to ruin my day; one is the specter of going to work and the other is sun. I appreciate all that the sun does for us but I would much rather wake up to a cloudy, rainy day than a bright sunny day. I am a winter and I feel alive when it is wet and dreary.
TODAY'S WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Squat - 5 @ 65/5 @ 80/5 @ 95/3 @ 110 I just stopped there didn't even finish the sets
Weighted Pull ups - 3 x 2 with 35
Leg press - 3 x 10 with the sled + 90
Barbell rows - 3 x 10 with 70
Tabata row - 83/87/86/88/87/87/88/86 took this easy too
See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment