Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back in Someone's Saddle

Back in the saddle again. But whose saddle and why did we get back in it and why did we get out in the first place. These are all questions that demand investigation.
The lingering traces of whatever this sickness is are hanging on so I pulled back a little today.
THE WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Deadlift - 5 @ 125/5 @ 155/5 @ 190
Good Morning with 80 pounds/Dips done as a superset 3 x 5
V-ups 5 x 10
Wall Squats 5 x 5

3rd round of Week 2 on the pull up program
7/6/5/4/4

It sometimes feels like I am never going to get stronger or be able to do more pull ups or push ups, but I am. It is just slow going... and I didn't sleep well last night. Bloody nightmares kept me up until all hours. The voices in my head are like a bad upstairs neighbor that slams pots and pans around all night. Enough psychosis/neurosis. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment