Monday, May 28, 2012

One More Time

I went down to a local crossfit gym today. My intent was to find out if I a) still liked CF and b) was any good at it anymore. The answer to both is no. I like leaving the gym feeling good and strong and this workout left me feeling busted up. To be good at CF you need to do CF and I don't want to do it anymore. I like lifting and rowing and I feel good after lifting and rowing. Conclusion: I probably won't do anymore CF workouts.
MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Squat 5 @ 70/5 @ 95/5 @ 110
Deadlift 5 @ 115/5 @ 145/5 @ 175/5 @ 220/3 @ 250/1+ @ 275 (got 6)
DB Bench 3 x 15 @ 37.5
Reverse Hyper 3 x 10
I finally found a lifting partner and that means I can push the squats and bench more and not worry about dumping the bar or crushing myself

The crossfit workout was Murph (partner version) and I rowed instead of ran. It was just plain unpleasant. Can I do it? Yes. Do I choose to do it? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment