Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Am Here.

Not there or there but here. Now that we have that out of the way lets get on it with shall we. Not much of anything in the wide, wonderful interwebz lately. Nobody dissing CF. Nobody saying anything of  world shaking import. So....
I am on a week off from lifting. Doing KB circuits etc and playing in the park. I went to the playground the other day. The structure had a climbing wall, a cargo net, monkey bars, ringlike things and a twisting ladder. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they would build an adult size thing like that. Maybe I will have to suggest it and see if anyone bites.

TUESDAY'S WORKOUT
W/U (original strength)
Circuit: 5 rounds/1:30 RI
KB  snatch  10R/10L (100 total. time to up the weight and drop the reps)
Push ups 10/8/6/4/2
Farmer walk 50ft @ 160 (happy with this. I tried body weight but didn't get very far)
... and then off to the park for another round of reset

No comments:

Post a Comment