Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dream, Dream, Dream.

I had a dream last night that I was going to jail. There was no way around it. I had a little while to get my affairs in order and then off I went. When I got up this morning I still felt the dread and then I checked my e-mail. There was a note there from a guy that I was working on a book project with saying, "This isn't working and we should go our separate ways." The dread lifted immediately. I felt relief and deleted all the notes and chapters I had been working on. Free at last, free at last.
WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT
W/U
Circuit: 5 rounds/1:30 RI
KB swings 40
Inverted rows 5
Ab wheel 10

So yesterday I hit 5 rounds of 20 snatches with the 16K and today I hit 5 rounds of 40 swings with the 16K so that means I drop the numbers and start with the 20K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment