Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Not Much of a Blog

...but I'm sort of attached to it.
Went with a further simplification today. I was in and out of the gym in 1/2 of an hour. I felt good. I am going to try to get in the DeFranco Agile 8 and Simple 6 every day for a month and see how I feel. Knowing, though, of my predilection for grand plans and precipitous falls we'll see how that plays out.
My sister-in-law came over yesterday and said she tried CF last week. I proceeded to try and talk her down. She wasn't all that impressed with it so that is good. She does, however, want to become a trainer because she has been working out for two years and she figures she pretty much has it wired. She's friendly enough, good with people so despite her complete lack of experience she will probably be fabulously successful. What are ya goin' to do?

MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Ellip for 5 minutes
DROM
5 halos/3 goblet squats/1 TGU each side and 5 wall touches
Deadlift 5/3/2 @ 225
Farmer's walk out and back with 2 65 lb dumb bells

I did the above as a circuit with rest between.

No comments:

Post a Comment