Monday, March 11, 2013

Duff-Nuts and Deviations

It has been several years since I have had a donut and yesterday seemed the perfect time to break that dry spell. One jelly donut please. It was as delicious as I remember them being. I am so glad that I don't belong to some draconian, fascist group of health nazis that insist on changing my life and keeping me accountable.
The donut, like the cherry cheese danish are necessary parts of life. To deny yourself these is to be only  half-alive.
The simpler the better on the workouts.
MONDAY'S WORKOUT
I did the Flexible Steel exercises at home.
One round of:
10 halos/5 windmills ea side/10 bootstrapper squats
Dead lift 5/3/2 @ 235
2 more rounds of the above KB circuit
back ext. 3 x 10

I figure in about six months I should have everything I need to do all my workouts at home and that will make my happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment