Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Few Notes on Diet

Should I eat Zone? Should I eat Atkins? Should I eat Paleo? Should I eat South Beach? Should I eat like a powerliter? Should I eat like a runner? Should you just STFU? Here are my diet recommendations: cut out all processed grain products, eat quality protein and plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, cut out all sugar, have some fish oil each day, have some apple cider vinegar in a cup of water 3 times a day and drink about 10 glasses of water each day. if you are hungry eat more if you feel full eat less. If you want to lose weight exercise more and eat less if you want to add mass eat a bunch and lift heavy. On Sunday eat whatever you want.
So there you have it. I have saved you hours of worry and hundreds of dollars. You're welcome.

THURSDAY'S WORKOUT
3 rounds
Flexible Steel/KB circuit/KB swings 10 ea single arm
Deadlift 2 x 5 @ 245

...and I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment