Monday, April 2, 2012

12 and 57

On Friday I set the bar on the squat rack at about knee level, took a run at it grabbed the overhead support and swung through the rack and out the other side. On the third trip my fingers slipped a little, on the fourth trip my fingers slipped a little more and I landed on the lower rear part of the rack and almost fell. The difference between me at 12 and me at 57 is at 12 I would have gone ahead and done another one and probably cracked my fool head open. I'm much smarter now so I didn't do another one. I'm glad I'm getting smarter.

SATURDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 5K 21:59 It was too cold for me to go to the track
Circuit:
Pull ups 3 x 5 negatives with a towel (that hurt)
Threw a towel over the bar and grabbed on to both ends
Ab wheel 3 x 5

MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 5 minutes
DROM
Squats 5 @ 65/5 @ 85/5 @ 100/5 @ 125/3 @ 140/1+ @ 160 (got 4)
Circuit:
Push ups 3 x 17
Swings 3 x 20 @ 35

Hills w/u 400 meters/5 x :30 with :30 RI 10 degrees @ 5mph/c/d 400 meters
I liked these and they didn't hurt too much but it is not tomorrow yet, unless this is yesterday but I don't think it is. I need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment