Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In Most Everyone.

This is just a mindless rant. I insist on torturing myself by reading CF blogs on affiliate sites and it continues to amaze me how illiterate some of these people are. A quote by someone, can't remember the name, says "Everyone has a novel in them and in most everyone that is where it should stay." I will update that to include blog posts. For god's sake at least reread the thing once and do a spell check. That is all I have to say on the matter although there will probably be examples coming. And god is not capitalized on purpose.

TUESDAY'S WORKOUT
Ride Bike to gym for W/U
DROM
Press 5 @ 45/5 @ 45/5 @ 55/3 @ 65/3 @ 75/3+ @ 85 (got 9) Predicted 1 rep max, from now on referred to as p1rm 109
Circuit:
Weighted pull ups 3/3/3/1 @ 20/1 @ 25/1 @ 30
Back ext 3 x 10 with 20lbs

Hill Sprints (sort of sprints is more like it)
7 x :30 on/:30 off
10 degrees @ 5 mph
Cool down was let my heart rate get to about 100 took about 3 minutes.

Once I get a proper heart rate monitor I will be able to more closely track recovery time.

No comments:

Post a Comment