Monday, November 14, 2011

Wakey, Wakey, Eggs and Bakey.

I really wanted some bacon yesterday. My wife brought bacon home from the store so I could have had some. I took it out of the refrigerator and noticed it had an ingredient list. Curious, thought I. Well somehow, someway the bastards managed to get High Fructose Corn Syrup into the bacon. I would call them worse than bastards but then I might have to start thinking about putting a warning label on my blog.
SATURDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Long Row 3500 meters 13:39.3 avg. pace 1:57 avg. stroke rate 22
Burgener W/U (snatch) just for fun
and that was it for Saturday.

MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Deadlift - 3 x 3 @ 135/1 x 20 @ 200 (made it this week)
Press - 3 x 3 @45/1 x 20 @ 60
Pull-ups - 6/5/5/4/3 (dropped the numbers back on these and I am not sure why)
V-ups - 3 x 9
Box Squats to short bench - 3 x10
3 rounds with 1:30 rest between of 5 above the knee box jumps and 5 6 count burpees
Good Morning 3 x 5 @ 65 (dropped the weight on these because I had to take it from the ground to overhead and then put it on my shoulders as there were no racks available.
And last but not least a really good article on Adrenal Fatigue. A fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment