Monday, November 28, 2011

Vanishing Blogger

No post Friday, no post Saturday, no post Sunday. The time just gets away occasionally or in my case somewhat more than occasionally. Stuffed myself sick on Thursday, worked out but felt bad on Friday and blew everything off on Saturday. On Sunday I went in and, just for fun, did lat pulls, curls and triceps press, stretched a little and went home.
I decided today to take a little time off the pull ups and work push ups instead. I will, however, do the One Arm Hang thing 2 days a week.
MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Row 500 meters
DROM
Deadlift - 3 x 3 @ 135/12 + 8 @ 220. Stay with this weight next week
Press - 3 x 3 @ 45/17 + 3 @ 70. Stay with this weight next week
Good Morning - 3 x 5 @ 75. These felt good
Push Ups - 12/10/10/8/6
V-up - 3 x 10
Squat - 3 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment