Monday, August 22, 2011

The Best Laid Plans...

Hey sports fans. I'm back. Been out of town working for a week. I always leave with the best of intentions. I pack my rings, my mat, a set of dumb bells, a jump rope and the addresses of gyms in the area I am traveling to. I fully intend to work out but it never seems to go that way. I end up spending all my time in the hotel watching TV and hanging out at a Starbucks that I haven't been to. Oh well.
This week I am testing for max on my lifts and starting some ring work. Today was:
Row 500 meters
DROM
6 pull ups, 10 sit ups, 6 dips, 10 squats and 10 ring push ups
5 times muscle up transition practice
10 ring roll outs
Press - test for max
3 @ 45
3 @ 50
3 @ 55
3 @ 60
1 @ 100
1 @ 110
1 @ 115
1 @ 120 (miss)
1 @ 120 (made it for a new PR)
Over Head lunge 3 x 5 ea leg with 45 lbs.
reverse hyper 3 x 6
I had thought about starting a frequency method pull up deal today but only got 2 sets.
So that's it. I'm back and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment