Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bullshit, No Bullshit, Bullshit, No Bullshit......

Read an  older article on training bullshit and I found it to be interesting enough to want to share with you. You can find it here.
I got an e-mail from  CF gym the other day that saw an old post I had put up on the crossfit message board. I went to chat with them to see if they would be interested in un-fucking their CF gym and they are possibly interested. We'll see how that plays out.

WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT
W/U series
I added in some of Pavel's Super Joints exercises between sets. I like the way it feels.

Press 5 @ 90/3 @ 95/2 @ 100

Back Ext. 3 x 10

W/U 20 minutes/Press Sets 15 minutes/Back Ext 10 minutes
Out of the gym in 45 minutes
I do like short workouts. Leaves time to chat if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment