Monday, February 18, 2013

Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

I went to a different LA Fitness today and what a mess it was. There were about 4 sets of dumb bells on the rack the rest were scattered around, the weight plates were everywhere and the place was just generally in disarray. I'll not go back anytime soon.

MONDAY'S WORKOUT
Elliptical 5 minutes
DROM (including goblet squats now in the warm up)
Dead lift  5 @ 275/5 @ 247.5
DB lock out press 3 x 10 each arm @ 20/15/15
Circuit: 3 rounds
KB snatch 10 ea  @ 35                  rest :45
Pull ups 4 with 5 second negative   rest :45
Ab wheel 10                                  rest :60

Then I jumped on the Jacob's Ladder I did 2 minutes and was trashed. Obviously something I want to work on but I just wanted to try it. Since it is hard there is never anyone on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment