Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good Morning Upland

Rained all day yesterday. It was quite lovely. I began to watch the Copper series and it grew on me and before I knew it 6 hours had passed. I still have 4 episodes to watch to complete the 1st season.
Here is a piece by Paul Chek on intelligent stretching.
I have read some interesting stuff lately on flexors and extensors. Apparently as people age the flexors get tight and the extensors get weak and this accounts for the hunched over look you see in many older people. A relatively easy fix so get to it.

TUESDAY'S WORKOUT
3 rounds of:
Halos x 5 ea way
BS squats x 10
KB Swings x 5 ea
Windmills x 5 ea
Pump stretch x 10
Tactical Frog x 10
Press 3 @ 95
Back ext x 10

I like doing this in a circuit. Plenty of rest between exercises and rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment