Monday, November 11, 2013

The Holistic Athlete

I drove out to Palm Desert last Saturday to attend a workshop at Desert Crossfit. The presentation was being given by Chip Conrad of Bodytribe Fitness.
I have been aware of Chip and his Bodytribe for a while now and have always wanted to attend one of his workshops. I went expecting amazing and got so much more.
This event was like the fitness version of My Dinner With Andre. I left with a whole new outlook. Everything around me had changed.
Chip has managed to mix a perfect cocktail, a blend of the physical and metaphysical that becomes more than the sum of the parts.
If Chip is coming to your area then you need to go see him. Just drop what you are doing. Pack a tasty lunch. Get in the car and go. You won't regret it.
Below is a clip from the bodytribe you tube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment