Thursday, June 20, 2013

Looking Good Naked

That seems to be the way a lot of gyms and trainers are attracting clients these days. My preference is to build strong, capable humans. A by product of being strong and capable is looking good. Being strong and capable is not, however, a by product of looking good.
People have told me that they a fine with just looking good and they always ask isn't that okay and, quite frankly, no it is not. Being strong and capable could save your life, looking good will not. It is not okay and if you ever tell me that you are okay with just looking good then I will dismiss you as a low brow, mindless tool. I am a bit ornery that way.

W/U
3 rounds of:
5 halos ea. way
5 windmills each side
5 goblet squats
5 pump stretch
W/O
Dead lift 2 x 5 @ 200
Press 2 x 5 @ 75
Pull ups 2 x 5
Kettle bell swings 2 x 25
Back ext. 2 x 10
Incline March 15:00/10 degree incline/3.1 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment